- This studio’s healthy environment acts as a sanctuary for the owner who suffers from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
- Client hired Terra Firma Builders to construct the SIREWALLs, then completed the studio by himself as a gift to his wife
- Abalone shell from China was embedded during construction to the left of the front entry
- Round faced window underfill provides beautiful seating
- Simple design for artist’s work studio
- Electrical and mechanical were run through an overhead trough at the top of each wall
Location: Salt Spring Island, British Columbia
Designer /General Contractor: Terra Firma Builders Inc.